All Courses Bundle
The Inter-Americas Chaplains Association promotes quality chaplaincy care through advocacy, education, professional standards and service to its members. Our Vision statement is “Chaplains at Work – making a Positive difference in the Community”
All Courses Bundle:
- Chaplaincy 101
- Responsibilities and Duties of Chaplaincy
- Chaplaincy Confidentiality and Basic Do’s and Don’ts
- Hospital Chaplaincy
- Prison Ministry
- Strategies for Coping with Grief
- Stress Management
- Critical Incident Stress Management
- Corporate Workplace Chaplains
- First Responders
- Hospice Chaplaincy
- Comprehensive Course Summary
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 20
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Class 1: Chaplaincy 101
Chaplaincy 101 will describe our Vision and Mission Statements. This course will discuss our two ministerial verses for Inter-America's Chaplains Association (IACA). It also describes the Servant Leadership Spirit we should work as IACA Chaplains. Discusses the organizations entity, history of Chaplaincy and the various Chaplain positions we minister.
- Lecture 1.1 Chaplaincy101 (Bundle) Locked
Class 2: Responsibilities and Duties of Chaplaincy
Responsibilities and Duties of Chaplaincy - this course describes how to minister as a chaplain and the duties performed by a chaplain. Spiritual and practical responsibilities are discussed.
- Lecture 2.1 Responsibility & Duties of Chaplaincy (Bundle) Locked
Class 3: Chaplaincy Confidentiality and Basic Do's and Don'ts
Chaplaincy Confidentiality and Basic Do's and Don't's - this course will describe the importance of the "Chaplains Privilege" or "Chaplain Confidentiality" when ministering as a Chaplain. When and when the Confidentiality is applied. This course will talk about some basic Do's and Don'ts involving IACA Chaplains
- Lecture 3.1 Chaplains Confidentiality and Basic Dos and Don’ts (Bundle) Locked
Class 4: Hospital Chaplaincy
Hospital Chaplaincy - this course teaches how to minister in a hospital setting. Teaches about various departments of the hospital and the approaches to deal with patients and staff.
- Lecture 4.1 Hospital Chaplaincy (Bundle) Locked
Class 5: Strategies for Coping with Grief
Strategies for Coping with Grief - This course discusses what is grief? What are signs of grief? How to cope with grief and how a chaplain can minister to anyone going through grief.
- Lecture 5.1 Strategies for Coping with Grief (Bundle) Locked
Class 6: Prison Ministry
Prison Ministry - this course describes a Chaplain involved with Jail and/or Prison Ministry (discusses the difference). How to conduct yourself and basic Do's and Dont's of this ministry.
- Lecture 6.1 Prison Ministry (Bundle) Locked
Class 7: Critical Incident Stress Management
Critical Incident Stress Management - this course teaches about dealing with a traumatic incident and how to identify with people undergoing critical stress management. This course deals with very critical incidents and how a chaplain can minister.
- Lecture 7.1 Critical Incident Stress Management (Bundle) Locked
Class 8: Corporate Workplace Chaplains
Corporate Workplace Chaplains - this course describes how a chaplain can minister in the workplace environment and how to be proactive/reactive with employees, management, board of directors and clients.
- Lecture 8.1 Corporate Workplace Chaplains (Bundle) Locked
Class 9: First Responders
First Responders - this course describes how a chaplain can minister to:
- Law Enforcement
- Fire and Rescue
- Lecture 9.1 First Responders (Bundle) Locked
Class 10: Hospice Chaplaincy
Hospice Chaplaincy - describes how a chaplain can provide spiritual support to terminally ill patients and their families. Chaplains generally work in hospitals, nursing homes and other health care facilities but may also visit patients in their homes.
- Lecture 10.1 Hospice Chaplaincy (Bundle) Locked
Class 11: Comprehensive Course Summary
Comprehensive Course Summary - describes and summarizes all courses taken by the chaplain candidate.
- Lecture 11.1 Summary of All Courses (Bundle) Locked